· Customers’ information (especially analyze reports) must not be shared with third parties by the personnel.
· Regardless of the origin of the sample which institution or organisation it comes from, the personnel must perform the requested analysis.
· Without any fault cause, Personnel must perfectly perform the analysis by using appropriate tecnology.
· Personnel should perform their resposibilities within the frame of legislations even if presence of any kind of conceivably commercial, financial or other pressures.
· Executives should treat personnel fairly and should not be in oppressive attitude.
· Good communication should be established between executives and personnel.
· Personnel should completely carry out their responsibilities on time.
· Personal intrests should not be at the first place.
· Training and personnel /professional development oppotunities must be equally provided to each one of personnel.
· The reward system –to improve performance and motivation of personnels - should be impartial.
· Personnels opinion should be taken into account.
· Executives and personnels should be transparent in their all activities.
· Institution facilities should be used ecomomically.
· Discrimination should not be applied.
· Working hours must be taken into consideration seriously.
· Executives should be in supportive to help personnel.
· Executives and personnels should trust each other.
· Personnel can communicate with top executive whenever they need by following related procedures.
· Whole interrelations must be based on humanity, courtesy.
· Institution facilities should be used fairly for whole personnel.
· Occupational segregation should be avoided.
· The institution should form good relationships with its all stakeholders.
· The personnel should not act perniciously to their colleaques for their personal interest.